Business Owner Strategies:
Getting a Return on the Investment of Your Lifetime
How do you grow your company with the end in mind? Learn strategies to get the most from your business when you leave it. Find out methods to create a self-sustaining operation that increases in value despite your participation. Identify common pitfalls and best practices. This is an interactive panel discussion with audience questions.
- Grow your company with the end in mind: Identify the legacy you will leave
- Develop a strategy and leadership team that creates value without you
- Identity how goals, expectations, and interests of each owner and their families should affect strategic planning
- Deal with emotional and relationship issues to avoid common frustrations and misunderstandings
- Learn options when an owner’s children do not possess required skills
- Identify ways to increase the value of your business before and when you leave it
- Understand common errors from unplanned owner exits and poor buy-sell agreements
- Create a plan for your succession: What a good leadership transition looks like
- Learn best practices in leadership transition planning: common pitfalls, timing, and structures
- Paul Cronin, Resultants for Business
- Vicki Prock, Galliard Group
- Moderator Aaron Hall, Thompson Hall
Thursday, February 13, 2014
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
- 8:30 a.m. Presentation
- 10:00 a.m. Networking
20th Floor of AT&T Tower
901 Marquette Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Registration or attendance at this event does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any event registration fee is not a fee for legal services.
By registering for this event, you consent to having your registration information provided to the event sponsors. It will not be sold or passed on to any third party without your written consent. To opt out, simply register for the event and then send an email to email@example.com stating you wish to opt out.
Event sponsors may take photographs and videos at the event. By registering for the event, you consent to use of your image in photographs or videos of the event.
All registration fees are final. No refunds.