Workshop for Attorneys, CPAs, and Other Professionals
Your success in client development depends on you identifying the marketing activities right for you, based on your particular strengths, interests, and professional focus.
This is an interactive workshop: you will leave with your personalized marketing plan.
- Terrie S. Wheeler, Founder and President, Professional Services Marketing
- Kristy L. Gusick, Partner, Professional Services Marketing
- Aaron D. Hall, CEO, Thompson Hall
1. How to Build and Promote Your Personal Brand
In this workshop with Kristy Gusick, you will learn how to
- Assess the strength of your current brand
- Know when you need a “branding overhaul”
- Identify the components of your brand including your logo, identity materials, website, blog, social media profiles, your elevator speech, and more
- Consistently reinforce and promote your brand in the marketplace
- Know when and how to separate your personal brand from your firm brand
2. Develop Your Marketing Plan: a Template for Your Success
In this workshop with Terrie Wheeler, you will learn how to
- Communicate the value you bring as a professional
- Create an “elevator speech” that communicates your uniqueness
- Develop the criteria for your A-level clients and referral sources
- Create your niche and stick to it
- Set realistic and do-able marketing objectives for the next year
- Refine who you are actually marketing to (creating your audiences)
- Implement marketing strategies that maximize your time and produce real results
3. Real World Examples of Building Your Personal Brand & Practice
In this workshop with Aaron Hall, you will learn
- How to create your own marketing plan built on your strengths and interests
- Where to get started if you are new to client development
- Best practices for professionals to build their personal brand
- How introverts can excel in marketing doing what they enjoy
- How to eliminate anxiety around marketing by selecting strategies that fit you
- New techniques in professional services marketing
- How Thompson Hall grew from one to ten attorney in six years
- How to determine if social media or online marketing is right for your practice
- Ways to get referrals from your competitors and those who know you
Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Dooley
20th Floor of AT&T Tower
901 Marquette Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Thursday, May 15th:
- 8:00 a.m. Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30 a.m. Presentation
- 11:30 a.m. Networking
Registration or attendance at this event does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any event registration fee is not a fee for legal services.
By registering for this event, you consent to having your registration information provided to the event sponsors. It will not be sold or passed on to any third party without your written consent. To opt out, simply register for the event and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to opt out.
Event sponsors may take photographs and videos at the event. By registering for the event, you consent to use of your image in photographs or videos of the event.
All registration fees are final. No refunds.