Minnesota Real Estate Attorneys
Minneapolis Real Estate Lawyer
Purchasing or buying real estate can represent one of the most exciting and stressful times in your life. The job of a Minnesota real estate attorney is to reduce your stress, minimize your risks by recognizing and resolving potential problems, and make the real estate experience a pleasant and happy one.
Experienced Minnesota Real Estate Attorney
Our Minnesota real estate lawyers provide a full range of sophisticated real estate services to our clients who include individuals, corporations, partnerships, owners, developers, lenders, borrowers, condominium and other forms of common interest communities, landlords, tenants, and other parties involved in all aspects of real estate development, ownership, and management.
Minnesota Real Estate Attorney Services
As real estate attorneys, we are available to provide the following services:
- Minnesota Home Sales – Representing buyers and sellers in typical Minnesota home sales
- Minnesota Foreclosures – Defending home owners in foreclosures, including negotiating loan modifications, deed in lieu of foreclosure, and other creative options
- Complex Deals – Assisting clients to structure, negotiate, conduct due diligence, and close transactions involving the purchase, sale, lease, and financing of Minnesota real estate
- Minnesota Condo and Homeowner Associations – Counseling condominium, cooperative, and homeowner associations, offering a full range of services that include contract negotiation and preparation, governance and enforcement matters, loan transactions, bid analysis and other construction matters, labor and general employment issues, general corporate work, and commercial litigation
- Like-kind Exchanges – Structuring tax advantaged transactions such as 1031 like-kind exchanges and acquisitions of land and buildings of all types
- Minnesota Commercial Real Estate – Handling shopping center acquisitions, expansions, leases, sales, and financings
- Minnesota Real Estate Loans – Representing lenders in all aspects of their businesses, from the restructuring of loan portfolios to the negotiation and documentation of individual loans, the workout of defaulted loans, foreclosures, and bankruptcies
- Minnesota Land Development and Construction – Counseling in areas relating to land development and land use such as annexation, planning approvals, zoning, subdivision, and condemnation matters, and the preparation of underlying covenants which may be required to create a common interest regime or to cover the sharing of burdens and responsibilities between adjoining land owners
Minnesota Real Estate Lawyer Service Areas
Our Minnesota real estate attorneys primarily work in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota including Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Plymouth, Roseville, Dakota County, Anoka County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Wright County, Sherburne County, Carver County, Chisago County, Isanti County, Scott County, and Washington County.
Contact a Minnesota Real Estate Attorney
We have a deep bench of experienced Minnesota real estate attorneys available to meet our clients’ needs and expectations, no matter how simple or complex. If you need representation in a Minnesota real estate transaction, contact one of our knowledgeable real estate attorneys.